24 Hour Emergency Service / Services

 

24 hour Emergency Service
We understand the importance of for vision and the necessity of prompt access to eye doctors when there is an eye emergency. Our eye doctors are on call 24 hour per day, 7 days per week. We hope that patients at Harper’s Point Eye Associates would never have to rely on hospital emergency rooms for their urgent eye care. We have a “live” medical answering service, which can easily be accessed during all non-office hours by calling 513.530.0440 and pressing “0” for emergency.

Medicare and Insurance Claims Filing
The eye doctors at Harper’s Point Eye Associates are Medicare participating doctors. We will be happy to file all the Medicare claims with our office. Because we are Medicare participating, our office will adjust charges to the amount provided by Medicare. Medicare pays 80% of the approved amount provided the patient has met their calendar year deductible. We will be happy to file your secondary claim for the remaining 20% balance. We are also participating providers for most Anthem, United HealthCare, Humana, Aetna, Medical Mutual and Blue Cross Plans. We are also providers for Vision Service Plan and EyeMed vision plans. Our medical billing department will help make certain that your services at Harper’s Point Eye Associates will be processed accurately and efficiently.

Referrals
We consider it the highest compliment when our patients refer their family and friends. We welcome and encourage patient referrals. If you have been referred by another physician, he or she will receive a full report of our findings and recommended treatment plan. We are honored by the confidence placed in us by referring physicians and enjoy the privilege in participating in your care. View Download Referral Form

Second Opinions
If you are currently going to another doctor and desire a second opinion regarding your diagnosis or treatment, we will be happy to schedule a consultation for you. Additionally, we will send detailed reports regarding our findings to your other medical doctors. If you are a patient of this practice and desire another doctor’s opinion, we will supply you with a list of other specialists and give them details of your condition.

Routine Eye Exams
Routine eye exams can detect vision problems, eye disease and general health problems before you are aware a problem exists. An eye exam is one of the best ways to protect your vision because it can detect eye problems at their earliest stage — when they're most treatable. Regular eye exams give our doctors a chance to help you correct or adapt to vision changes and provide you with tips on caring for your eyes.
At Harper’s Point Eye Associates, we are committed to the highest standard in maintaining the most current technologies for detecting eye disease and prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.

Contact Lens Fitting
We specialize in fitting patients who are difficult to fit with contact lenses. Our doctors are experts in fitting all types of modern contact lenses and were pioneers in studying the earliest soft contact lenses during the 1970’s.